Call 0151 933 3333
Opening Hours: Monday to Wednesday - 9am to 5.30pm
Thursday - 9am to 7.30pm
Friday - 9am to 5pm
Saturday Morning - 9am to noon”

Personal Injury

If you have suffered an injury as a result of a road traffic accident, an accident at work, a trip, slip or fall or have been assaulted by an individual or member of the Police Force, or if you have suffered injuries as a result of poor living conditions, then James Murray Solicitors are here to help.
Our lawyers specialise in all aspects of personal injury claims.
Whether you have suffered physical or psychological injuries, our solicitors guarantee to fight to secure the maximum compensation, with minimum fuss.
We pride ourselves on offering honest, professional advice, and will always lend a sympathetic ear, no matter what you have been through.

But it won’t cost you an arm and a leg…

At James Murray Solicitors, when you win your case, we endeavour to ensure that you receive as much of your compensation as possible.
But the days of “No Win No Fee” have been changed by Government Legislation that prevents our claiming a huge chunk of our costs from the losing opponents.
SO what we do is what the rest of the legal industry is doing and requiring you to allow us to hold back 25% of the damages as a sort of contribution towards the costs we cannot now claim.

Working for you

If you have suffered an accident or injury you will know it can be an unexpected and traumatic experience.
At James Murray Solicitors we have old-fashioned values and treat all of our clients as individuals.
Our team will help you understand every aspect of your claim without baffling you with legal jargon. You will receive regular updates on how your claim is progressing and, of course, should you have any queries, you can approach the person dealing with your claim either over the telephone, by e-mail or by making an appointment.
Our service is hassle-free and designed to help you spend your time getting better, while we get on with quickly securing you the maximum compensation, with minimum fuss.

Keeping track

If you have suffered an injury it is essential that you keep a record of all your aches and pains. You need to make sure you seek medical attention for your injuries from either your GP, or at a hospital or walk-in centre. You should also keep a note and receipts of all your travel expenses you have incurred as a result of your injuries.

Going to court

In a great number of cases there is no need to attend court. Very often the other side will admit liability and make you an offer of compensation.
However, in a small number of cases you may need to attend court to prove your case. Our specialist team of lawyers will guide you through this process and ensure it is as stress-free and painless as possible. We will represent you at any court hearing and therefore there will be no need for you to worry about this process.

How much compensation will I receive?

We will give you an idea of exactly how much compensation you could receive as soon as possible. Each personal injury case is different and the amount of compensation you could be awarded will depend on your individual circumstances, the seriousness of your injuries and the amount of money you’ve lost, for example, if you’ve been absent from work because of your injuries. Our experts have years of experience in dealing with levels of compensation.

Types of accident and injury

Road Traffic Accidents

At James Murray Solicitors our lawyers understand the pain, stress and inconvenience being involved in a road accident can cause.
Whether you were the driver or passenger in a vehicle, a pedestrian, cyclist or motorcyclist, our experts can help you recover your losses and claim compensation for your injuries, getting your life back on track as quickly as possible.
If you have been involved in a road traffic accident of any sort, which was not your fault, and you have suffered a personal injury, then you need to seek advice as soon as possible.

Click here to contact us for an initial consultation.

Accidents at work

We help scores of people who have been injured at work every year. If you have been involved in an accident in the workplace and your employer or a work colleague could be to blame then our experts will be able to offer you professional, no-nonsense advice and help you claim compensation. You should ensure that the details of your accident and injury are entered in the work place accident book.
We have pursued many claims involving accidents at work which are results of failures by employers to provide adequate protective equipment, training, faulty machinery and slippery floors, amongst others.

Click here to contact us for an initial consultation.

Slips, Trips and Falls

At James Murray Solicitors, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with compensation claims for personal injury caused by slips, trips or falls. If you have been injured in the street, at someone else’s house or business or any other public place, for example, a shopping centre, hotel or restaurant, then you may be able to make a claim. Whether a broken or uneven pavement, a wet or greasy floor or a missing or raised grid caused your injury, you could be entitled to compensation.

Click here to contact us for an initial consultation.

Holiday accidents

Going on holiday should be an enjoyable break, but occasionally they can go wrong. If you have suffered injury as a result of an accident at a hotel complex, then you may be entitled to claim compensation.

Click here to contact us for an initial consultation.

Victim of an assault

If you have been the victim of an assault and suffered physical or psychological injuries as a result, you may be entitled to claim compensation. Our lawyers are experienced in making applications to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority and will always treat your case sympathetically and professionally, no matter what you have been through.
Although you must notify the police immediately following an assault and thereafter co-operate fully with any investigation, the perpetrator does not have to be found or charged for you to qualify for compensation. Please be aware that claims made to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority must generally be lodged within two years of the date of the incident.

Click here to contact us for an initial consultation.

Actions against the police

We have a team of lawyers who have vast experience in pursuing the police for compensation as a result of being assaulted by police officers, or where officers have used excessive or unreasonable force when arresting an individual.
If you have been injured in such a way, you may be able to claim compensation for such injuries from the police.
Please see “Actions against the police” in relation to false imprisonment, trespass to land/goods.

Click here to contact us for an initial consultation.

Injuries and illness resulting out of housing disrepair

If you have sustained injuries or illness, or your pre-existing illness has been exacerbated as a result of the poor housing conditions at your home, you may be entitled to claim compensation from your landlord.

Click here to contact us for an initial consultation.

Let James Murray help with your legal requirements, Call 0151 933 3333 or contact us here