Call 0151 933 3333
Opening Hours: Monday to Wednesday - 9am to 5.30pm
Thursday - 9am to 7.30pm
Friday - 9am to 5pm
Saturday Morning - 9am to noon”

Change of Name

Do you want to change your own or your children’s names following a relationship breakdown? Again, we can advise whether you have this right and carry out a simple Deed Poll process. If you are a mother seeking to change your child’s name then you will need the consent of anyone with Parental Responsibility for your child (see above for who may have Parental Responsibility).

For an adult change of name deed, or when all parties with Parental Responsibility agree to change a child’s name our fees start at £125+VAT.

Let James Murray help with your legal requirements, Call 0151 933 3333 or contact us here